PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Monterrey, NL, Mx

mario.estrada
05-18-2009, 05:15 PM
Hi All! my name is Mario and I've been bowling since one and a half year from now, I hope you don't mind a member from Monterrey, Nuevo León, México... I'm a rookie, learning a lot from more experimented bowlers and I have found the great sport that is Bowling.

My best regards to you all!!!

kev3inp
05-18-2009, 05:21 PM
Saludos, amigo, y bienvenidos a nuestra casita. I was in Nuevo Leon once, but I don't think it was Monterrey. Tell me some other towns. I know that one of my favorite show bands has played there, and do so regularly. Have you seen "Get Back" there? Great Beatles show. Glad you're here, and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.

mario.estrada
05-18-2009, 05:39 PM
¡Gracias Amigo! I really appreciate the welcoming, and yes, I've seen "Get Back" a great Beatles tribute band playing all their songs, they usually perform at The Woodstock Plaza, it's in the highway from Monterrey to Santiago, the cities around Monterrey are San Pedro, García, Santa Catarina, Cadereyta, San Nicolás, Apodaca, and some others.

I'm very excited to keep bowling, I even created a site devoted to a team we have: http://sites.google.com/site/terabytesbowlingteam

Have a great bowling in your day!!!

kev3inp
05-18-2009, 05:50 PM
Ok, let's all sing "De Colores." ;) I don't think I was to any of those towns. I have vague memories of strawberries and leather goods, possibly shoes, associated with the state. It was more than 20 years ago, so forgive me my poor recall.