PDA

View Full Version : What Ball From Storm and Roto Grip would you like to win???

The KingPin
05-31-2009, 08:24 PM
BowlingBoards.com is Proud to work with Storm and Roto Grip

So we are asking you, the members...

What Bowling Balls from Roto Grip and Storm would you like to see as our bowling ball giveaway?

Thanks

Chris aka The KingPin

tbrownie
05-31-2009, 08:31 PM
Cell pearl :)

bball
05-31-2009, 09:00 PM
:D Cell Pearl - would be a good choice. My only problem is if I get another ball I may need to move.;)

bowl1820
05-31-2009, 09:06 PM
Well from storm it would be the Furious or the Fast.

From Rotogrip the Mars.

tbrownie
05-31-2009, 09:39 PM
Well from storm it would be the Furious or the Fast.

From Rotogrip the Mars.

your a stroker and want something that doesnt hook? confuses me a little bit

tbrownie
05-31-2009, 09:41 PM
id also like to see the Virtual Energy when it comes out, but its not out yet

JaxBowlingGuy
05-31-2009, 09:42 PM
If its free I wouldnt go with a low end ball like the fast, furious, or mars...

Virtual Energy from storm..Release on June 25th so just in time to give away...lol

bowl1820
05-31-2009, 10:29 PM
your a stroker and want something that doesnt hook? confuses me a little bit

The Furious or the Fast are around my Storm Pyro, which I use when I want to move right and play down the outside. I don't subscribe to the notion that every ball you have, has to be the most powerful ball out. Plus just because they are low end balls doesn't mean they don't have something to offer.

Out of those two I would prefer the Furious, I think it would be the most versatile via surface adjustments. The next would be the Fast.

Here you can see how these balls compare to the ones I am currently using

Click thumbnail
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.f1beaa5f1d.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/f1beaa5f1d.jpg)

The KingPin
05-31-2009, 11:54 PM
Great choices. Keep them coming

kev3inp
06-01-2009, 05:41 PM
Are you going to alternate between Storm and Rotogrip? It's Storm's turn next, then. I just read the reviews of the Fast and the Furious, and both seem pretty good.

Personally, I don't see how price point makes a difference. It's free, shouldn't you look for a ball that you have a need for in your arsenal first, rather than just what's the most expensive? I can say that after winning a top of the line ball, but I've had my eye on that one for quite a while now, and I'm completely contented. So much so, in fact, that I will be recusing myself from the contests until one comes up that I have as much desire to own as much as I'd wanted the Rogue. Besides, someone else should win the next ones; I've had my turn.

I've won balls before, and selected for specific purposes in my arsenal. Don't bring the Mars up too quickly, I think I might like that one, too. ;) LOL!

The KingPin
06-01-2009, 07:16 PM
Well it is at the discretion of Storm and Roto Grip, but yes it should be Storm up next.

Strike Domination
06-02-2009, 02:14 AM
Grand Illusion or Hy-Road get my vote. Not sure if the Hy-Road has been given away already though. The Fast or Natural(if available) would be my third choice.

Evilash71
06-05-2009, 08:44 AM
Storm Fast, or Furious. Roto Cell Pearl.

Jamski
06-09-2009, 04:40 PM
Storm Fast...but I'm selfish, it's because their web site says it would suit my roll. :D

jmainville
06-10-2009, 04:07 PM
I'd like the virtual energy. We should let me win hammer equipment. Is there a possibility to give away bags and shoes to or just balls from storm and rotogrip?

Hammerguy529
06-10-2009, 08:41 PM
Honestly, and this may be foolish for me, but I would really like to win a gravity shift, or virtual gravity :) I've always wanted to try them but unfortunately my proshop doesn't sell storm and I've kind of grown found of my hammer eq.

heavensforgotten
06-16-2009, 03:57 AM
rotogrip- cell pearl
storm- hy-road

The KingPin
06-17-2009, 09:16 AM
I'd like the virtual energy. We should let me win hammer equipment. Is there a possibility to give away bags and shoes to or just balls from storm and rotogrip?

Currently we are working with Storm and Roto Grip, yet if Hammer or any other brand would like to work with us, of course we would work on a deal that is fair for everyone. Yet I really think the balls from Storm and Roto Grip seem to be great for us. They have great members and staff that are helpful and enjoy visiting this site for bowling ball reviews and such.

So as we end the year we may look into additional companies, yet I feel at home with Storm and Roto Grip.