15# Diff .047
14# RG 2.65
14# Diff .045
Hook Rating
Hook Oil 20
Backend 28

Big Dog
07-23-2010, 03:50 PM
It is a great ball for the price. I have a momentum that has the same cover. The messenger was a good ball with a gentle core. It really hits. Definitely turns the corner on THS. Mine was drilled to be an arcing ball. It is smooth. I recommended it to a team mate whos average has went up 15 pins in 3 weeks. She really likes it coming from brunswick equipment.

Corvault
02-07-2012, 11:43 PM
I own a Freeze myself, got to say that for starting out it doesn't get much better. The polish and high grit OOB will give you enough length to get down the lane (from my experience, most houses don't go too heavy on the oil and I found myself going brooklyn all the time til I made some personal adjustments,) and it has a very nice midlane read. It doesn't really wallop into the pins, but it certainly doesn't give out, either. I drilled mine pin-up to really get the length that fits my style. For the price I paid and the reaction I got, I will give this ball an overall 8.5/10 for beginner/intermediate. I'm certainly pleased with my purchase.

striker12
02-09-2012, 04:49 PM
i got a freeze a few weeks ago first day i threw the ball i did pritty good shot a 155-171 and a 224 right out of the box but then after that every thing has gone down hill cause know the ball is jsut sliding down the lane but ik its not the ball its the oil there putting on the lanes i think they are mixing water into the oil cause i know what oil nad water look like on a ball the oil drips which it has been doing but it works at any other bowling lanes cause they are not using water in the oil cause my ball breaks in at the perfect spot and i can keep my avg at any other lanes