PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION MEMBERS of BowlingBoards.com...

The KingPin
06-09-2009, 12:40 AM
Hello valued BowlingBoards.com members,

Well as mentioned in December 2009 is going to be a big year. We have already started giving away bowling balls with many more to come.

We have almost completed the blog system

We are working on a different theme for users who may prefer it.

But now it is time to move on, on to a better host. Up time is critical for us as you are very important to this site. If we have down time it means you may not come back. So to combat this we are moving to a web host who has only had 3 down times in 6 years.

So sometime within the next few weeks we will be moving our servers. You may see a maintenance page for a few hours. But then when we come back, we will be ready to rock.

As the owner I want to be able to focus on you, the member, not the backend of a site, uptime, servers and such.

So thank you for your patience while we move. You may not notice anything, but we will be stronger than ever.

Chris

BowlingBoards.com

The KingPin
06-10-2009, 08:19 PM
Ok we are moved. Yea

So if you find any problems, or bugs, please let me know.

Chris

Hammerguy529
06-10-2009, 08:32 PM
Way to go! Im glad the changeover went well with no major error! I'm liking the site and find myself on here at least twice a day and growing! Thanks for being here bud! -donny

The KingPin
06-18-2009, 01:23 AM
Way to go! Im glad the changeover went well with no major error! I'm liking the site and find myself on here at least twice a day and growing! Thanks for being here bud! -donny

No problem. I want this site to be the best it can be and not for me, but for you the user.

Chris

branstew
06-18-2009, 02:11 AM
This is the best site I have found much better than any here in the uk. Keep up the good work. Thanks for all your effort.

mrbill
06-18-2009, 12:17 PM
I did not notice a thing. Good Move.........

The KingPin
06-18-2009, 10:24 PM
Well thanks for the support everyone, we strive to bring you the best site that we can