PDA

View Full Version : Hello fron Eastern NC

bowlingnciskewl
06-10-2009, 05:43 AM
Hello my name is David I live in eastern NC ( Pink Hill NC ). I have not been able to go bowling since I moved back to NC from Bolivar MO due to health reason but I am getting better and I am hope to get back to the sport of bowling real soon. I have been bowling for twenty plus years, my highest league score is 262. It has been almost 4 yrs since I have bowled on a league or bowled at all for that matter and I miss it terribly. I bowl with 14 lb balls ball 1 is a Columbia Shadow ball 2 is a Columbia Action I am a southpaw and proud of it lol.I am 45 widowed since I was 36. Well there is a little bit about me David in NC

branstew
06-10-2009, 08:05 AM
Hello and welcome to the best bowling site on the web

bowlingnciskewl
06-10-2009, 08:21 AM
Thank You for the Welcome Branstew:)

bowl1820
06-10-2009, 10:03 AM
Welcome to the boards bowlingnciskewl!

bball
06-10-2009, 04:22 PM
Hello and welcome to the BOARD (BOWLING). Hope you are able to join us on the lanes soon. Good name, my oldest son also. Welcome again. H.;)

kev3inp
06-10-2009, 05:10 PM
What is up, Dave? Glad to see another NC denizen here. We vacation every year at a bowling Gathering in Winston-Salem. Even if you're not ready to bowl, come on out and meet everybody. We're trying for a coup this year. ;) L'etat cest moi! LOL!

bowlingnciskewl
06-11-2009, 08:59 AM
Thank you all for the wonderful Welcome a little bit more about me I am currently raising chickens I have about 30 to 40 chickens right now I have over 15 dozen eggs in the fridge I guess I need to put a sign in the yard and sell a few of them, I also love to fish here is a website to my favorite pier www.oceancrestpier.net they have been catching alot of king mackeral the past few days, they also have a pier cam the view from it is beautiful check it out when you all get a chance. David in NC Good Luck and Good Bowling

The KingPin
06-16-2009, 12:23 AM
Hello my name is David I live in eastern NC ( Pink Hill NC ). I have not been able to go bowling since I moved back to NC from Bolivar MO due to health reason but I am getting better and I am hope to get back to the sport of bowling real soon. I have been bowling for twenty plus years, my highest league score is 262. It has been almost 4 yrs since I have bowled on a league or bowled at all for that matter and I miss it terribly. I bowl with 14 lb balls ball 1 is a Columbia Shadow ball 2 is a Columbia Action I am a southpaw and proud of it lol.I am 45 widowed since I was 36. Well there is a little bit about me David in NC

Hello David and welcome to BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums.

It is an honor to have you here.

Please have a great time, enter a contest, and share bowling stories.

Also tell your center and friends about us.

Chris BowlingBoards.com