PDA

View Full Version : I need a second opinion

Jord_84
06-18-2009, 11:35 PM
I'm putting together a myspace profile for my family's bowling alley (free advertising yay!)

If you're ever on myspace check out www.myspace.com/dodgelanes
let me know how it looks....I've been debating between font colors and whatnot lol

JaxBowlingGuy
06-18-2009, 11:38 PM
I like it... Looks good.. Looks like a retro sign.. :-)

mrbill
06-20-2009, 04:01 AM
I'm putting together a myspace profile for my family's bowling alley (free advertising yay!)

If you're ever on myspace check out www.myspace.com/dodgelanes
let me know how it looks....I've been debating between font colors and whatnot lol

Looks good, Just keep adding to it and over time It will be top notch ;)

ebowler
06-20-2009, 07:12 AM
I like it.

A real bowling alley! That what my local center is, a 30 year old, 24 lane, fun place to be, bowling alley.

Love the sound of those Crunchy Frogs.

branstew
06-20-2009, 09:20 AM
It looks good. Overhere in the UK most bowling allys dont have anything like that. Keep it going.

The KingPin
06-21-2009, 01:36 PM

If you're ever on myspace check out www.myspace.com/dodgelanes (http://www.myspace.com/dodgelanes)

Looks great. I just sent a friend request.

I am not sure how many people have facebook and myspace, but maybe I need to get something here so people can check out profiles and such if a person wants and allows it?

Jrock4207
06-22-2009, 07:59 PM
Off to a good start but could use some more info about the place and def some more pics maybe post some of the months top bowlers or something

PSBA10
06-22-2009, 11:33 PM
Personally I would change the font and colors. I had to highlight the text to be able to read it easily. Light green on a black background does not give enough contrast for ease in reading. OK, I know my monitor is old, but if it happens to me, I'm sure there will be more that will not be able to read it.

Otherwise it looks good.

Jord_84
06-23-2009, 06:48 PM
alright.....I made some changes, added info....whipped up some brand-spankin new graphics, and a banner.

branstew
06-24-2009, 08:25 AM
That is even better, I like the way you even explane the name brill.