PDA

View Full Version : Happy Fathers Day Guys

The KingPin
06-21-2009, 02:00 PM
Hello to all Fathers.

I want to say Happy Fathers Day. I hope those of you that have bbq's and gatherings that you have a great day. For those who do not have children, it truly is a special day that you will look at as a wonderful day as you have children.

And for some people, your children may have passed. And although a painful day, it is a time of remembrance and embrace.

To be a father is a give and a joy.

I remember being in the hospital and watching my son being born. Although graphic, it is amazing. I walked down what seemed to be the longest hallway ever to greet the awaiting family members with our new addition.

I will never forget that day and I am reminded everyday when I get home from work, and I see my sons happy face, how lucky I am.

Chris

mrbill
06-21-2009, 03:31 PM
Hello to all Fathers.

I want to say Happy Fathers Day. I hope those of you that have bbq's and gatherings that you have a great day. For those who do not have children, it truly is a special day that you will look at as a wonderful day as you have children.

And for some people, your children may have passed. And although a painful day, it is a time of remembrance and embrace.

To be a father is a give and a joy.

I remember being in the hospital and watching my son being born. Although graphic, it is amazing. I walked down what seemed to be the longest hallway ever to greet the awaiting family members with our new addition.

I will never forget that day and I am reminded everyday when I get home from work, and I see my sons happy face, how lucky I am.

Chris

Happy Fathers Day:)

Hammerguy529
06-21-2009, 09:01 PM
thank you and likewise...happy fathers day to the rest of us who are proud to be daddy's! and soon to be daddys as well!