PDA

View Full Version : Sublimated Shirts

Mike_MendsImage
07-11-2009, 10:46 AM
Hello, my name is Mike and I'm with a company called Mends Image. We have worked within the racing industry doing sublimated shirts now for years, and would like to expand and help other sports in this area. We believe we have services that may be beneficial to some here. Most of the bowling team shirts are sublimated shirts, which we're able to do, and can do whatever artwork you desire. The beauty of dye sublimation is unlike embroidery there are no limitation on the artwork. We have taken direct images before and incorporated them within the artwork. The end result is a professional look for your staff when at competition games, etc.

If this is something you, your staff or whom ever may be interested in or for any questions, better explanation (with pictures of previous shirts we've done) or even a customized quote, please contact me via email at:

mike@mendsimage.com

Thank you everyone for their time to read this!!

Mike
Mends Image
www.mendsimage.com

kev3inp
07-11-2009, 10:55 AM
Is this "sublimation" a variant on silk screening? Kind of like they can make cookies and cakes now with photo frosting?

Mike_MendsImage
07-11-2009, 11:16 AM
Yeah, the dye is put all the way through the fabric. The thing I love about it is it's like printing a paper from a printer, theres no limitations in colors or artwork/design.

Mike
Mends Image