PDA

View Full Version : Good deals on discontinued balls at bowlingball.com

dougb
08-07-2009, 01:21 PM
Just saw that Bowlingball.com has T-Road Solids and Rapid Fire Solids for $72, T-Road Pearls and Rapid Fire Pearls for $84, and Gravity Shifts and Attitude Shifts for $98.

I love my T-Road Pearl so much I'm tempted to buy another. I've often considered a 3-ball arsenal of a T-Road Solid and 2 Pearls -- one with a weak drilling for dry lanes. Too bad I have a new baby and no $ for equipment!

JaxBowlingGuy
08-07-2009, 02:16 PM
they always seem to have very good sales on storm balls. i get alot of overseas balls from them.. i also like to buy the american balls like the gravity shift. dont drill it and a year or so from now the value goes up alot with it being new and never drilled.. then its ebay bound.. the originals sale ALOT better though.. the original x-factor used right now is over 120 on there.. i have seen new paradigms for over 250..just a thought if you have some extra $ laying around.. its like an investment

Coach 3G
08-08-2009, 02:03 AM
I just wished they didn't put out so many new bowling balls so rapidly. Some of my old favorite balls I would buy in a heartbeat over some of this new fancy stuff. By the time I "wear out" a bowling ball it's typically off the market. Maybe I should start by buying two of them up front.