GRstorm
08-16-2009, 11:56 PM
Hand: Left

Ball Speed: 16-17mph

Ball Weight: 15lbs 2oz

Top: 3.24oz

Pin: 2-2.5

Layout: Pin under middle finger

One word I can say about this ball is….AWESOME! If you used to have a T-Road pearl its really similar to that ball but much more angular in the backend with the new CAM weight block. If you also have a hyroad it has a similar motion but even cleaner through the heads and midlane and just explodes in the backend. When I see my hyroad starting to check up too early on dry outside I can go to the reign and play the same shot and it holds the line a little bit longer before it makes it’s move. It is also a great ball for inside shots as well.

I have a picture of my Reign drilled in my photo album on myspace! If you have any questions about the Reign email me at grichardson7716@aol.com.

Garrett Richardson
Storm Staff
Al Louie's Pinole/Diablo Valley Pro Shop
www.myspace.com/grstorm
www.stormbowling.com
www.myvemma.com/grstorm

dougb
08-17-2009, 01:20 AM
Thanks for the review -- this is the first I've seen on this ball. My T-Road Pearl is by far my favorite ball in the bag, so nice to know the Reign is out there if I need to replace it.

How do you like your Natural?

Also, I'm right down the road in Oakland. Maybe one of these days I'll swing by Pinole and say hi.

Pbaramos
08-17-2009, 06:49 PM
The NEW Storm Reign is an unbelievable addition to the current storm line. The C.A.M core wrapped with the proven R2S Pearl cover is a WINNER!!! I drilled mine with a 4 3/4 x 3 3/4 with the pin under my bridge with a hole straight across. The Reign compliments the Hyroad perfectly. It gives you that extra couple of feet of push when the hyroad may read the midlane a lil to strongly. It is super clean and continuous through the pins. The Reign reminds me of the T Road Pearl with that similar type of motion but much more angular at the spot. Be on the lookout for tons of honor scores and tournament victories with this new release. Bowl Up A Storm!!!
--------------------
Erik Ramos
PBA Storm Regional Staff