PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Latvia

jeanetee
08-26-2008, 05:39 AM
Hello! Im Jeanetee from Latvia and I like to play bowling very much :cool: I have already one diploma for straight hits :) Now Im looking for my own ball but its important to find the RIGHT one!

onefrombills
08-26-2008, 03:15 PM
welcome to the site and if you need anything ....just ask were here to help ya out !

The KingPin
08-26-2008, 09:59 PM
Hello! Im Jeanetee from Latvia and I like to play bowling very much :cool: I have already one diploma for straight hits :) Now Im looking for my own ball but its important to find the RIGHT one!

Welcome, and please look around and tell a friend or two about us.

onefrombills
08-26-2008, 10:01 PM
Or all your friends for that fact !!!!!!!!

The KingPin
08-26-2008, 10:04 PM
Or all your friends for that fact !!!!!!!!

Yes in deed lol

onefrombills
08-26-2008, 10:08 PM
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!

yes in deed lol

jeanetee
10-16-2008, 09:26 AM
of course I will ;) :))

Baroncad
10-16-2008, 04:48 PM
Hello! I'm Jeanetee from Latvia and I like to play bowling very much :cool: I have already one diploma for straight hits :) Now I'm looking for my own ball but its important to find the RIGHT one!

WELCOME and very glad you found us.

Your absolutely correct the right one is crucial to bowling but with all the selections that is hard.
Do I want a hook ball, spare ball, pancake ball (entry-level hook)
then
What Color red, blue, green, black, multi-color.

The selections are endless, so good luck in your search. I will take a nap now, I just became very tired in thinking about all your choices.

Oh! I can't take a nap I'm still at work, drat I hate being a wage slave, but it pays for my addiction (food, gas clothes, roof and bowling) :D

Well, happy your here see ya around the site.

Paddy

kev3inp
10-23-2008, 01:43 PM
WELCOME and very glad you found us.

Your absolutely correct the right one is crucial to bowling but with all the selections that is hard.
Do I want a hook ball, spare ball, pancake ball (entry-level hook)
then
What Color red, blue, green, black, multi-color.

The selections are endless, so good luck in your search. I will take a nap now, I just became very tired in thinking about all your choices.

Oh! I can't take a nap I'm still at work, drat I hate being a wage slave, but it pays for my addiction (food, gas clothes, roof and bowling) :D

Well, happy your here see ya around the site.

Paddy

You gotta like this guy, he's funny.
I'm now racking my brain for something in Latvian... Oh, yeah, sveiki!

Baroncad
10-23-2008, 03:48 PM
You gotta like this guy, he's funny.
I'm now racking my brain for something in Latvian... Oh, yeah, sveiki!

So is that funny HA! HA!:p
or
Funny like I took the small bus to school!!! :eek:
or
I'm Funny looking, but since you haven't seen me before I'll have say that it is the former two.

And here I thought everybody here would except a 6'2" bald "full figured" guy with tattoos with a slight addiction to food, clothes, roof and bowling.

Guess I was wrong, I'll just run to my room put on some Yanni and watch Oprah with a half gallon of chocolate ice cream and forget that some people are mean.

:D :rolleyes:

Now that was funny. (well I got a chuckle out of it, if you can't laugh at yourself-you haven't looked at a mirror j/k)