PDA

View Full Version : fairly new bowler...new to site

danb
08-27-2009, 10:50 AM
Hi all. I'm a fairly new bowler, just entering my second season of a competitive men's league. I've bowled in mixed leagues that were more about fun than anything for a few years, and now I'm hoping to better my game for my teams sake. Hopefully I will learn a lot and make a few friends along the way.

JaxBowlingGuy
08-27-2009, 12:38 PM
welcome to the site. im sure you will find some good info on here to assist with making yourself a better bowler.. and will for sure meet new friends. i look forward to seeing you around

mrbill
08-27-2009, 01:35 PM
+
Welcome to the site danb
I know you will become a better bowler seeking help here........

The KingPin
08-27-2009, 07:21 PM
Hi all. I'm a fairly new bowler, just entering my second season of a competitive men's league. I've bowled in mixed leagues that were more about fun than anything for a few years, and now I'm hoping to better my game for my teams sake. Hopefully I will learn a lot and make a few friends along the way.

Hello Dan,

Great to have you here. I hope you get the info you need and you can count me as a friend :)

And tell your team about BowlingBoards.com

Chris

branstew
08-28-2009, 02:09 AM

Hi and welcome, everytime you bowl you will get better and you sure will make friends along the way and this is sure a good place to start

Jamski
08-28-2009, 08:55 AM
Welcome aboard, Dan!

kev3inp
09-06-2009, 09:09 AM
Hi! Erie? You mean you all don't set bowling records there? I saw Bob Learn and just assumed... ;)