PDA

View Full Version : Updated Equipment Pix

JaxBowlingGuy
08-29-2009, 11:44 PM
My updated equipment pictures... See attached

All Storm Balls and Bags

dougb
08-30-2009, 08:10 PM
Can you rank your top 5 in order of preference?

JaxBowlingGuy
08-30-2009, 08:31 PM
hmmm..

Virtual Gravity
Fast
Attitude Shift
Virtual Energy
Pyro or Gravity Shift

Pyro have won the most $ with thats y there is 3 on the bottom rack..one being undrilled and one that was just drilled

dougb
08-31-2009, 09:11 PM
Pleasantly surprised to see the Fast in your top 5!

JaxBowlingGuy
08-31-2009, 09:17 PM
I actually made a video of the Fast tonight.. I have still yet to shoot below 200 with that ball on house shot or sport shot

extraacount
09-01-2009, 01:14 AM
Hey storm, nice video on the fast you made. couldnt comment on it cause you disabled comments so ill comment here :) and i was wondering what ball did you use to get your spares?

Strike Domination
09-01-2009, 03:54 AM
and i was wondering what ball did you use to get your spares?

I'm guessing that was the Natural.

Nice collection, Robert.

JaxBowlingGuy
09-01-2009, 08:47 AM
its actually my only non storm ball.. a white dot which is not in the pic.. only my Stom stuff is pictured... the Natural I have not found a good median layout yet.. wither doesnt hook at all or hooks too much for what i am trying to do with it... I am on my 2nd Natural and 2nd layout... I am currently getting too much out of the ball at 2000 (out of box) so I will be trying at 4000 and then if that doesnt work ill be going back down to 2000 and polish

Strike Domination
09-01-2009, 05:54 PM
Questions for you. Do I see 2 Shifts and 2 Gravity Shifts? What's that red/yellow ball in front?

JaxBowlingGuy
09-01-2009, 05:57 PM
its a banshee...

There are 2 gravitys.. 1 shift.. and i sold my 2nd virtual

Strike Domination
09-03-2009, 02:21 AM
What's under the second Gravity? I believe the Shift is under the T-Road Solid?

JaxBowlingGuy
09-03-2009, 08:36 AM
the shift is under the gravity to the right.....and under the solid is a pyro.. there are 3 of those bottom row the 3 middle..

Strike Domination
09-03-2009, 10:47 PM
Ah, I saw Shift on the ball under the Gravity but it looked a little different in color so I thought maybe it could be an overseas ball. Thanks, I was just curious.

JaxBowlingGuy
09-04-2009, 12:01 AM
the only overseas is still undrilled and is in the middle of 3rd row.. xtacy domination

StormGirl712
09-05-2009, 11:30 PM
entirely way too many bowling balls. i know for a fact you havent touched half the ones sitting on the rack. and not to mention you cant remember which balls to take to what center. i think you should start making lists, that would help your "addiction" you seem to have with buying (or as i say, collecting) bowling balls...

extraacount
09-06-2009, 01:16 PM
entirely way too many bowling balls. i know for a fact you havent touched half the ones sitting on the rack. and not to mention you cant remember which balls to take to what center. i think you should start making lists, that would help your "addiction" you seem to have with buying (or as i say, collecting) bowling balls...

I disagree with you, everyones personalities different and for you that maybe too many bowling balls for you to handle but for others its just what they need or "want" (collecting bowling balls). But the making a list part i agree, itd be more helpful. I'm sure that stormbowler knows what hes doing.

Oh one thing, o.o you and stormbowler live in the same area so do you guys know each other? Hearing from stormbowler he has a gf so im guessing that either you know him or is his gf.

StormGirl712
09-06-2009, 02:25 PM
I was refering to HIM having so many that he doesn't know which ones to take to what center...I have 11 and I do just fine and have no need to keep buying until mine need replacing. Not just to have the latest and greatest on the market. I'm with him every time he bowls and every tournament. I've seen this both help and hurt him because of limited space, you can't take every single one of those balls with you everytime you bowl therefore when you don't know what the shot is, your just randomly picking balls...luck of the draw.

extraacount
09-06-2009, 08:17 PM
Lol, so this means your his gf :P so i agree with you about him since you probably know him better than i do hehe

JaxBowlingGuy
09-06-2009, 09:07 PM
I dont have enough...lol ;-)