PDA

View Full Version : BowlingBoards.com Random Act of Kindness Recognition List

The KingPin
08-31-2009, 12:48 AM
Dear BowlingBoards.com Members,

Every so often you run across a person who steps out of the shadows and into the spotlight, they take the bull by the horns, and they do things to help strangers and this world without looking for anything in return.

I, as the owner of this site from time to time would like to recognize these members. Now it is hard to say who, when, or how often this will happen. And not to say that any one event is any bigger or any smaller than one before it.

Sometimes the smallest things mean a lot.

I search online a lot and when I find things online about BowlingBoards.com that a member did to help us grow, it makes me very proud. When I read about BowlingBoards.com in the newspaper or magazine from a member, it makes me very proud. When I hear about a member doing great things for the bowling world, it makes me very proud.

Why do I get proud, because the members who do these great things are just that, a member of BowlingBoards.com. Which means this site must be doing something right to attract, retain, and have the loyalty of such great people.

So from time to time you will see me write up an article or blog about something I have seen. I will reward the person with something out of the blue, and make sure they are recognized for the contributions to this site and the bowling world. They will get a special Random Act of Kindness Award on this site and a gift as a token of my appreciation.

There is no need to try, no need to call attention to yourself or anyone. This is not an automatic thing. This award has no favorites, and is not rigged in any way. This is a from my heart award.

When you do things for others without looking for anything in return, you have already been rewarded.

This is just a reminder to all that doing good things is the reward in itself.

But from time to time a small gift to day thanks.

Thanks for your time,

Chris - BowlingBoards.com Owner