PDA

View Full Version : League average setting time

WAC4504
08-31-2009, 06:43 PM
This weekend was my third week on the Sat. league and I hate the way it looks, let me explain...... my first two weeks great with a 600 & 570 series now my third is a 441 series and just happens to be the last week of using last years averages. I started out with a 112 and 5 splits and could not figure out what I was doing wrong, then went up to a 156, and at last I turkied out in the 10th frame of the 3rd game to get a 173. I took my group lesson Sun. morn. and found out what I was doing wrong. Boy was I ever happy, I bowled 3 200's and finished the lesson with a 179 ave. Sun. night league I was determined to prove myself, my team mate told me I was dropping my shoulder in the middle of the second game so I fixed that and it was on then. I bowled a 203 followed by a 199 to finish with a 258 for a 660 series, so you can see how it would like fishy. Sat. I am going to try to keep my thoughts together and bowl like I know I can, it's amazing how bad habits will creep back up on you and make you feel like a dog chasing it's tale. thanks for listening.

Seamistlark
09-01-2009, 07:29 AM
It's good to have a teammate that will give constructive advice. I have a teammate just like that and it is the biggest help. Sounds like you may be off to a good start for this season.

branstew
09-01-2009, 08:10 AM
Yes that is a good start to the season hope I can have the same start in two weeks time