PDA

View Full Version : Just An Introduction

BowlnBrat
09-05-2009, 04:03 PM
I just wanted to kind of introduce myself. My name is BowlnBrat...you can call me Brat or Melissa. I have been bowling for about 2.5 years now and have improved considerably. I'm always looking for new ways to improve and new techniques to try. I live in Pleasant Garden, NC which is just out side of Greensboro. I bowl on 2 leagues at the moment...WTQR KingPins on Tuesday nights (just a fun league to relax and have fun with) and Wednesday Co-CoEd which, obviously enough is on Wednesdays at 630pm and is the sanctioned league I roll on. We roll at Triad Lanes in Greensboro, formerly called Buffalo Lanes, and love that house! I have met so many awesome people since I have gotten into bowling and alot of them have helped me improve my game tremendously!

No replies to this thread are needed, but if you want to post...the more the merrier! :D

branstew
09-05-2009, 04:59 PM
Hey welcome to the best bowling site on the web, I know you will get to know a lot more awesome people through these pages

mrbill
09-05-2009, 06:56 PM
I just wanted to kind of introduce myself. My name is BowlnBrat...you can call me Brat or Melissa. I have been bowling for about 2.5 years now and have improved considerably. I'm always looking for new ways to improve and new techniques to try. I live in Pleasant Garden, NC which is just out side of Greensboro. I bowl on 2 leagues at the moment...WTQR KingPins on Tuesday nights (just a fun league to relax and have fun with) and Wednesday Co-CoEd which, obviously enough is on Wednesdays at 630pm and is the sanctioned league I roll on. We roll at Triad Lanes in Greensboro, formerly called Buffalo Lanes, and love that house! I have met so many awesome people since I have gotten into bowling and alot of them have helped me improve my game tremendously!

No replies to this thread are needed, but if you want to post...the more the merrier! :D
I'm all about the more the merrier!!
CHEERS:D

BowlnBrat
09-06-2009, 03:47 PM
Thanks branstew and mrbill for welcoming me! I plan to utilize this forum as much and as often as possible. I'm even designing a flyer in my head right now to put up at my home house to advertise for the forum! Even working on a tshirt/towel design also! Again, thanks for the warm welcome you guys!