PDA

View Full Version : What is the Best Storm Bowling Ball to you?

The KingPin
09-06-2009, 11:43 PM
Ok so Storm is a great company and has the bowling balls and bowlers with titles to prove it. But what about you? What do you think is the best Storm Bowling ball ever made?

JaxBowlingGuy
09-06-2009, 11:46 PM
Oh wow... soo many choices... I personally liked and still like the Pyro. i have 3 of them currently and 1 new and undrilled... The Virtual Gravity is awesome for oil and I really liked the X-Factor Ace... But since I have won many tournaments and good $$$ with the Pyro I would say that one... its always my "go to" ball when needed.

Jord_84
09-07-2009, 12:16 AM
I'm hooked on my virtual gravity. It's aggressive but versatile. I've stopped using my plastic ball for 10 pins.....and I pretty much stick with the virtual all 3 games.

ebowler
09-07-2009, 08:38 AM
Since winning the Energy, I have added the Gravity to my bag. Currently, they are the only balls I use at the two center I bowl. One house is wood, and the other is synthetic, and I can usually find a shot no matter the condition. I do keep my plastic in the bag for the 10 pin.

NoTapNorm
09-07-2009, 10:00 AM
Virtual Gravity is the first Storm ball I've had and usually is the first one out of the bag.

Stormed1
09-07-2009, 11:58 AM
Over the years Storm has had too many great bowling balls to pick just one. Original teal from HSP days, Electrical, The whole E-Nino series. The Eraser was the best value for te dollar when it came out. A few come to mind as go to balls Power Bolt, Tour Power , Eraser Blaze ER all great control and predictable. Two balls that come to mind that were built for another company but Storm helped design were the Ballistik Boomerang and Kryptonite. Iff i had to pick just one it would be a tie between the original X-Factor and Tour Power. All in all over the years i have peobably owned 250-300 balls from Storm so as you can imagine picking a favorite is tough.

Strike Domination
09-07-2009, 06:45 PM
Gotta be the T-Road Solid or Pearl.

Coach 3G
09-08-2009, 12:47 AM
Hands down the storm spare! Until it cracked (not the balls fault) that sucker gave me a good 10 pins on my average. It never hooked...ever!

bowlermangigity24
09-08-2009, 02:00 AM
really to me it depends on what your looking for. their agressive equipment is really great cause they dont burn out when they hit their breakpoint which produces more carry...like the virtual gravity and the t road solid...the hy raod is probably the most verstable ball they got cause ive seen them used on long,short,tricky and on standard house shots with great results.

dougb
09-10-2009, 01:25 PM
T-Road Pearl. I can't tell you how often people ask me what I'm throwing.

No surprise, because it has the same core, but I'm really starting to love my new HyRoad too!

JaxBowlingGuy
09-14-2009, 10:59 PM
I saw a couple that liked the t road solid.. anyone want another one??? lol

BladedBANDITOZ
09-15-2009, 03:52 AM
i really enjoyed the agent!! Great ball

TheRog
09-15-2009, 02:53 PM
I have both the Storm Virtual Gravity and the 2nd Dimension and I prefer the VG. I have also owned a varitey of different bowling balls from different companies and I have always liked my Storm bowling balls.

clt2244
09-19-2009, 02:33 PM
im not the biggest fan of there new stuff but the trauma and eraser series were great to me

joe jr
09-23-2009, 07:34 PM
the original X-Factor was one of the best to me. but I shot my 1st 300 with my dimension

elky57
09-24-2009, 01:56 AM
so far the only Storm ball I have owned is the new Virtual Energy. I do like the ball a lot. thats all I have to go on...

The KingPin
09-24-2009, 01:58 AM
so far the only Storm ball I have owned is the new Virtual Energy. I do like the ball a lot. thats all I have to go on...

Thats a great ball. I am sure we will see you with a 300 in no time

gparks
09-25-2009, 10:38 PM
i recently got a used dimension and its growing on me the only storm ive owned and also the 1st 15 pounder as well .i must say im still getting used to it ,but it is finding its way out of the bag quicker now :) strung 7 in my 3rd game after the heads died and everybody was struggling,im a down and in guy normally but seems the deeper i go the more the dimension ripps the rack:)