PDA

View Full Version : Whats Up Bowlingboards

ColumbiaCranker
09-06-2009, 11:59 PM
Hey, whats up thought id check you guys out. The wife talks about the forum all the time (Jord_84) Just getting back into bowling after a 5 yr or so hiatus and a couple of hand surgeries. My biggest problem getting back in is getting my body to remember how to keep its balance while throwing the ball....(keep hopping onto the cover of ball return between the lanes after my release) my timing is way off and I cant seem to hit a mark more than once in a row to save my life...other than that...having a blast, forgot how much fun bowling is. So far I seem to be hovering around a 160 average. Anyways look forward to talking to everyone.

BowlnBrat
09-07-2009, 12:01 AM
Welcome to the Boards Columbia! And welcome back to the sport of bowling! Glad you are back and don't worry...I am sure you will get back to where you were when you had to leave the sport...it's just like riding a bike!! ;)

branstew
09-07-2009, 08:19 AM
Wecome back, I think you have got a good teacher there to get your scores up, and as long as you enjoy it as you go, that is the main thing

kev3inp
09-07-2009, 09:49 AM
It's about time she talked you into joining. (I had to do the same with my wife.) Welcome aboard.

mrbill
09-07-2009, 01:04 PM
Welcome ColumbiaCranker when joined the boards I had a 159 avg and now, well lets just say after a 20year layoff and back surgery I'm having a blast killin them pins =)

pbaagent
09-09-2009, 08:59 PM
Thought I'd check out the site. good work Chris.

The KingPin
09-09-2009, 09:10 PM
Thought I'd check out the site. good work Chris.

Thank you, but it is the community spirit here that makes this site what it is.

We are a but of strangers who love bowling