PDA

View Full Version : leages

fireman
05-31-2008, 01:55 PM
there are a lot of bolling leages if you want to have fun and exersize yuor arms just go bowling:D

fireman
05-31-2008, 03:21 PM
to start your own mini leage just post it up on goole/other sites and tell your friend and there you go got your own minileage

fireman
05-31-2008, 03:22 PM
so in bowling leages you can win a trophey i tryed to and there a a lot of good people playing i cme in last but i gave it my best lol :)

fireman
05-31-2008, 04:31 PM
leages are a great place to have fun and make new friends

fireman
05-31-2008, 05:21 PM
bowling gets boring realy fast and there isent a lot you have to know be for u play all you realy have to do is throght the ball and hit the pins lol

bowling_man_300
07-02-2008, 10:15 PM
With bowling leagues, as others said it is a good way to make new friends. Leagues work for everyone. You can join a league just for fun and make new friends or if your serious about bowling like I am, they are a good challenge to try and do your best every week through out the season.

The KingPin
07-05-2008, 08:05 PM
I agree leagues are a great way to meet people and have fun. Yet do you ever get mad during leagues? Like you take it serious and everyone plays around?

bowling_man_300
07-05-2008, 08:38 PM
Yeah, I am a very serious bowler when I bowl leagues. When I suck, I have gotten real mad but I have gotten better, especially compared to my friends. I have had friends get so mad that they punched the counter and broke their hand. It is okay to be competitive but it is another thing to be so caught up that you make everyone else get mad and have a bad time, try and enjoy it even when your not doing so hot.

The KingPin
07-05-2008, 10:50 PM
Yeah, I am a very serious bowler when I bowl leagues. When I suck, I have gotten real mad but I have gotten better, especially compared to my friends. I have had friends get so mad that they punched the counter and broke their hand. It is okay to be competitive but it is another thing to be so caught up that you make everyone else get mad and have a bad time, try and enjoy it even when your not doing so hot.

I have to agree. It seems at times you can really bring down the rest of your team if you get a little hot while bowling. It does get frustrating at times when you keep leaving the 10 pin with a solid pocket hit, yet its all about having fun.