PDA

View Full Version : We are now pinned as, The Wal-Mart of Bowling Sites

The KingPin
09-15-2009, 09:32 PM
Thank to Ken and Bill from the Let's Go Bowling Show for allowing me a few minutes to talk about BowlingBoards.com

But we are now branded...

We are the "Wal-Mart of Bowling Sites" Thanks Ken for the designation

So what do you all think?

Do we cater to everyone and have something for most bowlers?

JaxBowlingGuy
09-15-2009, 09:46 PM
agreed

branstew
09-16-2009, 02:12 AM
Thank to Ken and Bill from the Let's Go Bowling Show for allowing me a few minutes to talk about BowlingBoards.com

But we are now branded...

We are the "Wal-Mart of Bowling Sites" Thanks Ken for the designation

So what do you all think?

Do we cater to everyone and have something for most bowlers?

I think we do cater now for most if not all bowlers as I think all of us can leren from here

Mellen
09-16-2009, 08:45 AM
Well where else can I buy shoes, milk, a fishing pole and a Cd at the same time?? LOL

dpmusic70
09-16-2009, 09:09 AM
Well instead of using Wal-Mart I think they should have used Target. That's because I work there though. Chris you were great on the show and we were so excited that you were on since we listen every week and thanks for the mention of Kevin! :D

BowlnBrat
09-16-2009, 10:17 AM
I have to agree that BowlingBoards.com would be the "Wal-Mart of Bowling Sites". There is something here for everyone...from youth to family to those just starting out to those who have been bowling a long time. There is all kinds of expertise on this site and anyone that comes here and reads some of the threads can learn something...even those who have 200+ averages.

Not to mention it's a clean board with 0 tolerance of spam and abuse! (Well done Chris and mods!)

I am very glad that I found this site and have joined! I have picked up a few tips, joined in on a few of the "fun" threads and look forward to forming new friendships with the people here! I continue to push the boards whenever I am at the alley, and direct new bowlers this way for tips, tricks and ideas.

Thanks to Chris for developing this board to begin with!

Graaille
09-16-2009, 04:07 PM
Let's see, WalMart of bowling sites. Hmmmmmm. I personally don't know if I'd like to be associated with that, considering some of WalMart's business practices, and it's niche in the suburbian culture. I understand the reason behind the statement, but it's not something I'd personally aspire to.

Just my opinion.

kev3inp
09-16-2009, 06:27 PM
I'd also tend to take umbrage (now, new transfat free umbrage with antioxidants!) with the Wal Mart reference. I'm not giving him credit for that much thought, but it's because we have something for everybody, there's greeters practically at the door, and the price of what you find here is low, low, low. ;) It's well lit, and by golly, it's made in America with pride and love. (Boy, the way I can sling it I should have gone into marketing. )