PDA

View Full Version : New event in town

Bowlflorida
09-17-2009, 08:12 AM
Hey guys and gals ,
I am going to be starting a new event in Florida. Not sure where or when I just know we are going to do this ..
Take a look at the website and the rules and let me know what you think..
www.bowlflorida.com is the site , you can email us from there or comment on here all comments are welcome.
Thanks again for your time..

This event is going to be run in Fla and possibly South Ga sometime in the near future ..all comments are welcome ...trying to make this a good event for all bowlers..
I know some will not like everything but I think we have adressed the main complaints of the majority of tournament bowlers so please your input is wanted...

Thanks again for your time....

:D Looks like the grand opening event will be Thanksgiving weekend ....starting Thursday Night and ending Sunday afternoon will post the link to the flyer and all dates and squad times as soon as it is confirmed with the center but it is a safe bet that it will be AMF Altamonte...so look for the confirmation by Monday!!!!

JaxBowlingGuy
09-17-2009, 08:45 AM
it looks like a mix of ABT and FBC... How often do you plan onrunning this tournament?

Bowlflorida
09-17-2009, 03:18 PM
We will be running one event per month to begin with...and see where it goes from there...will not always be in Orlando...will be in other areas as well...

JaxBowlingGuy
09-17-2009, 03:54 PM
Okay, I bowl FBC every month down that way.. I know up here in jacksonville we don't have any tournaments other than our city. If you had a stop in north FL or the Gainesville area that would be great!

kev3inp
09-22-2009, 07:25 PM
Well, I might go watch one down here. :)