PDA

View Full Version : Just a brief introduction

Cuda
09-20-2009, 02:06 PM
Hello from the great state of Texas!

Just wanted to take the opportunity to write a brief introduction. 29 yr old avid bowler here who is trying to get back into the swing of it. I was really competitive in club leagues in middle school and high school (this was before high school bowling was implemented) and went to a few tournaments around the nation....and happened to win 2 tournaments (1 state and 1 regional). However, when I went to college and grad school, didn't bowl at all, so lost my skills from a 7 year break. I just completed my first year of league bowling again.

Current Stats:
Bowling in 2 leagues
Current Average: 205
Book Average: 183
High Game: 268 (league) and 290 (practice)
High Series: 747

branstew
09-21-2009, 02:20 AM
Hello and welcome

The KingPin
09-23-2009, 07:53 PM
Hello from the great state of Texas!

Just wanted to take the opportunity to write a brief introduction. 29 yr old avid bowler here who is trying to get back into the swing of it. I was really competitive in club leagues in middle school and high school (this was before high school bowling was implemented) and went to a few tournaments around the nation....and happened to win 2 tournaments (1 state and 1 regional). However, when I went to college and grad school, didn't bowl at all, so lost my skills from a 7 year break. I just completed my first year of league bowling again.

Current Stats:
Bowling in 2 leagues
Current Average: 205
Book Average: 183
High Game: 268 (league) and 290 (practice)
High Series: 747

Welcome to BowlingBoards.com Online Bowling Community. You have found a place to talk about Bowling, Life, and everything in between.

Please tell your friends on your social networking sites and your bowling center about us.

I personally thank you for being here.

Chris - BowlingBoards.com

Strike Domination
09-27-2009, 03:12 AM
Hello, welcome, and good luck with the rest of your bowling. Hopefully you can improve from here.

kev3inp
09-27-2009, 09:56 AM
Welcome to our little corner of the 'net. Glad you're aboard.

Stormed1
09-27-2009, 11:36 PM
Welcome to the "family"

poflobo
10-12-2009, 02:00 PM
CUDA.... Hmmm, I just gotta ask. Do you own one?:D

Cuda
10-12-2009, 07:11 PM
I did own one LONG ago....it was the ball that I won the two tournaments with. It was a great ball...very predictable and very smooth.

poflobo
10-12-2009, 07:26 PM
I did own one LONG ago....it was the ball that I won the two tournaments with. It was a great ball...very predictable and very smooth.

Hahaha! Rats! I was hoping it was the car instead of the ball!:(:D:(:D