PDA

View Full Version : BOWLFLORIDA Opening event

Bowlflorida
09-25-2009, 03:31 PM
We will kick off our new event Thanksgiving weekend at AMF Altamonte Lanes, Nov 26-29, 2009
go to www.bowlflorida.com for more info...please if you do plan to attend e-mail us at director@bowlflorida.com so we can make arrangements for more lanes...

Thanks again
I have just added an e-mail link on the site so if you are planning on attending we can get you registered as a member and get you all set up to bowl Thanksgiving weekend!!!!
NO MEMBERSHIP FEES EVER!!!

JaxBowlingGuy
09-25-2009, 03:45 PM
Thanksgiving weekend?? Also may I suggest something to differ yourself from FBC and ABT???

Bowlflorida
09-25-2009, 05:17 PM
what do you have in mind?

JaxBowlingGuy
09-25-2009, 06:43 PM
The max handicap for male and female... I have always been against the fact that the females get more cap than the male... My argument is that the average does not know what the gender of the bowler is.. If a male and a female both average 170 and never cash and both cap out, the female will have a 10 pin advantage even though they are both the same average bowler.. I bowl FBC every month and will be down in Altamonte this weekend bowling it as well and I see that all the time, the females are at the max cap and are shooting 180-200 and thats hard to compete with.. Just a idea.. We have a thread around here with some female opinions on this as well..

http://www.bowlingboards.com/showthread.php?t=4380&highlight=women+bowling