PDA

View Full Version : Bowling on a Budget

KSSLeticia
10-16-2009, 06:37 AM
If you would like to save money doing something that you enjoy, please consider this option.

I am looking for individuals that enjoy to bowl and would be interested in visiting various locations to evaluate the level of service that they receive. I need a team that is reliable/dependable and various age groups. I need to have team members that are available the first 3 weekends of each month (Fridays '6p-11p, Sat. 12p-11p and Sunday 12p-6p).

Being part of this team, will allow you to bowl and be fully reimbursed for 2 persons to bowl 2 games, including shoe rental OR 2 persons to bowl the Unlimited/Late night bowling up to $50. You would also be reimbursed up to $8.50 for food and drink. After bowling, we have a short survey you will need to fill out and send us a copy of your receipts. For each completed assignment you will be given an additional $5 as a small token of our appreciation for a job well done.

So, if this is something that you might be interested in, please feel free to contact me at 951-735-4653 or e-mail me at KSSLeticia@KernScheduling.com. You may also register, free of charge at www.sassiehop.com/2kern and visit our job board to apply for this team as well as other opportunities that we offer.

I look forward to hearing from you!!