PDA

View Full Version : BowlingBoards.com Contest Thread

The KingPin
10-17-2009, 09:54 PM
Hello Members,

Currently we do not have a contest going on as we just gave away some great gear.

Please check back again soon or suggest a content below.

BowlingBoards.com

mrbill
10-17-2009, 10:16 PM
I suggest a contest that I can win.
Um Like for instance, 1.) We have a roll off, but the handycap go's by who has the most kids 5=50 pins
2.) who ever can watch the most Tv gets an extra entry.

Drano
10-18-2009, 02:31 AM
Maybe you could give away the mutant cell this time? new ball and storm was given away last

As for contest ideas, idk. I'll think of stuff

JaxBowlingGuy
10-18-2009, 03:07 AM
Maybe you could give away the mutant cell this time? new ball and storm was given away last

As for contest ideas, idk. I'll think of stuff

It would be up to the sponsors as to what ball would be given.

As for the contest... Fantasy Bowling???

Drano
10-18-2009, 05:48 AM
It would be up to the sponsors as to what ball would be given.

Ah I see

Strike Domination
10-19-2009, 03:49 AM
I would hope for one of the Nomads to be given away

Maine Man
11-19-2009, 11:19 PM
How about have a trivia question related to the sport and the history of bowling? It could be something that people have to research and give their answer. Have a multiple choice answer key, and then randomly choose the contest winner from the ones who got the answer right.

BowlnBrat
11-21-2009, 12:38 PM
How about have a trivia question related to the sport and the history of bowling? It could be something that people have to research and give their answer. Have a multiple choice answer key, and then randomly choose the contest winner from the ones who got the answer right.

That's a great idea Maine!

kev3inp
11-21-2009, 12:52 PM
That's a great idea Maine!

I like that, too. I'm pretty good with searches. It's the finding part that's rough.

Zoomie
01-11-2010, 06:53 PM
How about you pick the winner of an upcoming PBA tournament? You pick the winner and his winning score in case of a tie. Closest to the actual score wins the prize...Must have the entries in NLT noon. No exceptions.

Michelle
02-10-2010, 11:53 AM
brunswick has a pretty cool sweepstakes going on now for a bowling party for 50 people and then daily giveaways for a giftcard: www.facebook.com/bowlbrunswick