PDA

View Full Version : Fred schreyer is at home, resting

onefrombills
10-24-2009, 02:43 AM
Dear Bowling Media friend,

Here's some quick news heading into the weekend:

FRED SCHREYER IS AT HOME, RESTING

PBA Commissioner Fred Schreyer is back at home, resting and beginning his recovery from an angioplasty procedure last week in Phoenix. His direct comments:

"Thanks everyone for your wishes and concern over the last week. I am happy to be home and thankful to have come through this episode as well as I did. I can certainly tell you it is humbling to realize how precious life is and how quickly it can change.

"I am feeling good and regaining my strength and hope to resume a full schedule within the next week or so. In the meantime, I thank each of you for your commitment to the organization and your passion for the PBA. Let’s make this season our best one yet."

Fred

"Ps: Thank you for the beautiful flowers. My home looks like it is situated right in the middle of a fall landscape."

COMING SUNDAY ON ESPN...AND ON PBA.COM

By now you know the PBA's 2009-10 season will make its ESPN debut Sunday at 1 p.m. Eastern with coverage of the inaugural PBA Women's World Championship, PBA Senior World Championship and PBA Trick Shot Invitational. A news release covering these events will be distributed immediately following the telecast.

If you would like to add your own twist to the coverage, add more quotes, get some equipment insight, etc.:

1) Watch the "free" pre-game teaser event on pba.com's Xtra Frame.

2) Tune into pba.com's Xtra Frame immediately after the telecast for the debut of PBA's "post-game interviews." If you are an Xtra Frame subscriber, you will be able to sit in front of your computer and observe the post-event press conference with each winner. You can expand your coverage of the events in any way you wish. These "post-game interviews" will be included with each World Series event.

The PBA would welcome your comments after the inaugural show of the season. Send comments to: publicrelations@pba.com<mailto:publicrelations@pba.com>

Bill Vint | PBA Media Relations
Professional Bowlers Association | 719 Second Avenue, Suite 701 | Seattle, WA 98104
Cell: (414) 339-0404 | Fax: (206) 332-9722 | bill.vint@pba.com