PDA

View Full Version : RG Mutant Cell Pick Ball Web Site???

pocketsplit
10-24-2009, 05:31 PM
I am curious if there is a RG staff member that can comment on the RG web site for Pick a Ball the following.

It appears about the only time the Mutant Cell is the 'Top Preferred" ball is listed is when you key in Beginner among all the other options.

You can change avg from less than 150 to 200 and Medium to Heavy Lanes etc and many of the other options but if you pick Intermediate or above the Mutant is not choosen.

Mutant only seems to be top choice if Beginner is picked.

Thanks

bownguyen
10-26-2009, 04:59 PM
interesting

poflobo
10-27-2009, 03:09 AM
I am curious if there is a RG staff member that can comment on the RG web site for Pick a Ball the following.

It appears about the only time the Mutant Cell is the 'Top Preferred" ball is listed is when you key in Beginner among all the other options.

You can change avg from less than 150 to 200 and Medium to Heavy Lanes etc and many of the other options but if you pick Intermediate or above the Mutant is not choosen.

Mutant only seems to be top choice if Beginner is picked.

Thanks

Hey pocketsplit! I'm not a RG staff member, but I was curious about your problem. I think I figured out why the Mutant Cell doesn't come up. Under the heading "Pick a ball", most of the sub-headings don't have any info about it. Apparently the Mutant Cell is so new, RG hasn't finished updating their website yet. As far as the Mutant/beginner "pick", that has to be a glitch BIG TIME. There just ain't no way it's anywhere close to a beginner's ball.:D

Anything else...just holler! Later!

fairgq1
10-30-2009, 01:19 AM
The Mutant Cell is not yet released, it goes on sale on Nov. 6
it is not a beginner ball it is the newest in the cell series with
a redesigned nucieus core and the cytoplasmic cover(solid)
still a high rg with a medium diff. a little faster reving of the core
and stronger continuation on the back.

Allen
Revolutions Pro Shop
Roy, Utah

JaxBowlingGuy
10-30-2009, 01:24 AM
The Mutant Cell is not yet released, it goes on sale on Nov. 6
it is not a beginner ball it is the newest in the cell series with
a redesigned nucieus core and the cytoplasmic cover(solid)
still a high rg with a medium diff. a little faster reving of the core
and stronger continuation on the back.

Allen
Revolutions Pro Shop
Roy, Utah

Unless things have changed the release date is 11/19/2009.. Below is from Bowling.com and BowlingBall.com says the same

Product Features & DescriptionRoto Grip Mutant Cell
SKU: RGBBMRCM
Brand: Roto Grip Bowling
Category: Bowling : Bowling Balls

PRE ORDER NOW!
***Release Date is November 19th***