PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Reno...

Dj0rk
10-31-2009, 03:24 PM
Just wanted to say hello and thanks for having a great site.

Just recently got back into bowling a lot. First started back when I was five at Mount Baker Lanes in Ferndale Washington. After bowling through Junior High I stopped. Moved to Nevada and got back into it with my parents. Since then I've gotten married and 2 children showed up. I managed to convince my wife to join me on a Thursday night fun league and she's hooked too. It's fun to take our kids because both will end up asleep at the lanes and people are surprised that they can do that. I just laugh and remember falling asleep at the lanes and waking up at home.

I happily stumbled upon this site and I really hope to be able to contribute and learn. Hopefully in the future I can get my Son (he's 3 with a high score of 90 w/bumpers) involved in Youth Leagues as this really is a Family Friendly sport.

Thanks again!

Luke

JaxBowlingGuy
10-31-2009, 03:28 PM
Welcome! Glad you found us and have got back into the game.

poflobo
11-01-2009, 06:57 PM
Glad your here! Just got back to bowling about a year ago myself. As for the kids, start 'em early and it will help them stay out of trouble later.

Enjoy!:)

kev3inp
11-08-2009, 08:43 AM
A lot of us have left the game and came back to realize how much we love it. You're in good company here. Welcome aboard.