PDA

View Full Version : Hello, Every one, wish to get more friends here

goodbowlingcompany
10-31-2009, 11:36 PM
Hello, This is Bill from China, I want to make more friends here in bowling industry. thanks for your support.
We are Good Bowling Company in China,we offer many famous bowling companies. we can offer cheap bowling balls, shoes, bags, as well spare parts and refurbished equipments, though we are a wholesales supplier, we can offer some bowling products in small quantity, welcome inquiry us about the bowling products you want and disscuss with us about the bowling products. my contact information are:
Tel:0086 13856906883
MSN: piaoxujianjia@hotmail.com
Email: goodproduct.chang@gmail.com
Waiting for your inquiry, thanks!

kev3inp
11-08-2009, 08:57 AM
Hello, Bill. Somehow I don't think many Chinese parents name their son Bill, but welcome and we're happy to have you here.

goodbowlingcompany
12-23-2009, 12:55 PM
Hello, Bill. Somehow I don't think many Chinese parents name their son Bill, but welcome and we're happy to have you here.
hello kevin, in fact, Bill is an English name, to make you easy to remember, I have this English name, if you want to know my chinese name, I can tell you, but I am not sure if you can understand and how to pronounce it (: thanks for your reply, if someone need bowling products from china, do not hesitate to let me know,

mrbill
12-23-2009, 06:47 PM
Hi Good Bill.
Good to see you on the boards making friends, Count me in as one alright?
I don't know for sure but useing anything but USA made bowling balls will get you disqualified in any turneys..
Anyways I would like to see some of your wares and compare..
Talk to ya soon Bill...

Stormed1
12-28-2009, 09:33 AM
Hello Bill

"I don't know for sure but useing anything but USA made bowling balls will get you disqualified in any turneys.."

Actually that's not true as most of your plastic balls are produced in Chinafor your Major manufacturers .. As long as it's USBC approved it's ok to use. And of course if you want your stuff thrown in the PBA you pay them an arm and a leg.