PDA

View Full Version : Mutant Cell Ball Review

Mr Scary
11-04-2009, 10:27 AM
Drill angle – 40 Deg., Angle to VAL – 40 Deg., PIN to PAP distance – 4”, 15 lb, box finish 2000 Abralon

This is a must have. My Monday night scratch league is the best league in Grand Rapids, with the biggest payout. We bowl on a modified house shot, which boarders on a sport condition. 16 teams, 80 bowlers, the best of the best, staff members from Track, Columbia, Brunswick R&D guys, and collegiate team members. At last count 26 bowlers over 200 for average, no team averaging over 1050, and a high individual series of 749. Believe me, these are the best of the best in GR, bowling on a very tough condition.

With this drill pattern, it opened up the lane for me. I shot 703 and 745 the first 2 sets which was in the top 3 for those weeks. Guys we bowled against were amazed at how hard it hit and how forgiving it is. Shots I thought were weak 10’s, had no problem snapping the 10 out. Even with the 2000 abralon finish, I have no problem getting the ball down the lane with a very hard but predictable arc on the back part of the lane. Get your hand on one of these, you will be VERY impressed.

Mr Scary
Chris