PDA

View Full Version : slumping....:)

gparks
11-23-2009, 08:03 AM
well guys ive had a few rough weeks and cant put my finger on the problem,i know that its hard to put a finger on my problem having never seen me bowl but guess my question is what do you do when your in a slump?

mrbill
11-23-2009, 08:57 AM
I know how you feel.
Im in a slump aswell and I know that I throw the ball to fast and need to work on my release.
So in other words for the both of us ( It's Back to Basics):eek:
Lets just sit back a moment and think of all the little things that we can work on to get that pocket in site. I'm gonna go Practise today, at least 4 games.
See you on the lanes G:cool:

Stormed1
11-23-2009, 12:13 PM
1. Don't overthink
2. don't "try too hard"
3. concentrate on basics
4. K.I.S.S. (keep it simple stupid)

gparks
11-23-2009, 01:26 PM
yeah i think my big thing is when things go wrong i used to get mad. i have gotten better at that,now when it happens i try too hard to fix it.

my two big things i think i need work on is timing and release,but i need to work on them in practice not constantly like i have thanks fellas .

im gonna try to go shoot tonight,maybe if i blame it on lane conditions and quit blaming myself i'll do better:)
sorry in advance justin :) (the house lane mechanic) hehe

mr bill i was having problems with my speed i was way too fast as well,i got help from the guys @my proshop it was all in my feet.i know that it maynot be your speed issue but what i did to fix it was my first step was way too long and it got me moving fast too soon, i shortened it and it got me back down to 15-17 mph at the heads. before i was 18-20. good luck and as ya know dont make too drastic of a move it'll get ya farther down that wrong road:) good luck bud.