PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving!

kev3inp
11-26-2009, 09:25 AM
I'd just like to take this opportunity to say Happy Thanksgiving to all our family members here and all the lurkers who frequent our little corner of the net. I'm thankful to have the opportunity to be here and to interact with you all. I've made some great friends here, and I'm looking forward to making more in the upcoming year. To Chris: You are amazing, sir, and I'm truly thankful for everything you've done for us all. Now let's get cooking!

Stormed1
11-26-2009, 12:22 PM
What Kevin said

Drano
11-26-2009, 12:36 PM
What Bill said

gparks
11-26-2009, 01:41 PM
ditto :) nah really i enjoy this site and when im bowling good i learned it all on here :) when im bowling bad it's those dang lane mechanics,they never get it right!

happy turkey day and thanks to the king and all the moderators,most dont realize this site just dosent magiclly appear. i do and it's much appreciated:D keep up the good work. time to chow cya later.

mrbill
11-26-2009, 04:52 PM
This Site and all the friends I have made over the past months have helped me and I will never forget all the Kind words of wisdom:)
Happy Turkey Day and many more to you all!!!
I Can't Wait till we have more Meet ups, But this time I will make sure I don't have to bowl right after, That way we can Realy Party and cut loose:eek: TURKEY TURKEY:p

Drano
11-26-2009, 06:37 PM
Personally, I'm more into the ham :D

Maine Man
11-26-2009, 10:53 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!

Strike Domination
11-30-2009, 12:32 AM
Obviously I'm a little late. Hope everyone enjoyed their day. I had a nice time with the family, for the most part.