PDA

View Full Version : Mutant Cell Review

kingpinwoods
11-29-2009, 07:48 PM
Let me start out by saying WOW!!!! Great job by everyone at Roto Grip. I bowled with my Mutant Cell drilled with a 5X3 layout on a 39' house shot. I used the ball box finish and it cleared the fronts with ease, and had a real strong backend move. Bowled several games on the house shot and just kept moving left. Never had any problems with the ball reading too early or not finishing. I then took the ball and hit it with a 2000 abralon pad then used Storm Step 2 finish. Then back to the lanes. The ball was super clean through the fronts and more of a angular backend move. I used it several more games with the polished cover before it got to where I couldn't use it.
It needs some oil. I then took it back to box finish and bowled on Kegel's Route 66 pattern and the PBA Shark pattern. The ball was real good on both of these. This ball would be a great fit in anybody's bowling ball aresonal.

With this being Roto Grips last ball for the year, I can't wait to see what y'all have in store for us next year. Thanks for producing the best bowling balls in the Kingdom.

Thanks,

Ricky Woods