PDA

View Full Version : Mutant Cell Review

cmsubowler
12-01-2009, 12:09 AM
First one Box Surface no weight hole Pin at 12 o'clock to my finger holes 5.75 inches to my PAP. CG and MB in line with the MB next to my thumb. Great for outside line on fresh pattern and can easily move left. Even with the surface, this ball really maintains its backend move. Very sharp.

Second one, brought to polish then down again with a 4000 abralon surface. I have found that bring up to a polish and then back down is significantly different than going from 2000 just up to a 4000 surface. Putting the polish on first helps get the ball down the lane a little further. Pin is 4.125 inches away from PAP with the CG and MB in line. MB is 1 inch right of the thumb and 1/4 inch down with small weight hole 2.25 inches deep lower thumb quadrant 2 inches right of the thumb hole using a 23/32th bit. Surface is and drilling make this a great all around ball on most patterns. When this ball begins to read friction, LOOK OUT!!! revs up and makes a hard move to the left as longs as friction allows and does not quit. Probably one of the hardest hitting balls I have ever thrown. Actually left a 7 - 9 - 10 the first night I threw it. WOW!!!!

Third one was drilled to be smoother and still maintain a strong backend arc. High gloss surface allows the ball to snap a little more on the back and if you take the surface down it definately gets smoother but you need to find oil to throw it no matter what. Allows me to keep my feet further right and after a little bounce is created I can inch left and throw to the dryer boards. Pin is 2 and 7/8th inces from PAP with the CG 3/8 inches kicked left from the line with the MB. MB placement is 1.5 inches directly right of the thumb hole. Weight hole is 2.5 inches deep using a 7/8th bit directly on my PAP to help delay the reaction down lane and smooth it out.

Check the YouTube Video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fSQCzwI_Mw