PDA

View Full Version : Roto Grip Nomad Pearl

WSU2Hander
12-25-2009, 12:50 AM
As a collegiate bowler for Wright State University, my team bowls on some very challenging patterns throughout the season. When our team placed ball orders from Roto Grip, one of the balls I ordered was the Nomad Pearl. I am glad I ordered this ball...

The Nomad Pearl was a very popular ball choice for our team. Many of our bowlers use this ball on various sport conditions we bowl on. My Nomad Pearl is drilled with the pin above the ring finger and the CG a little to the right. I've thrown my ball one various sport patterns (as well as house patterns), and I've been very happy with is reaction down the lane. The ball has an amazing backend reaction. It has a very strong, but controlled backend. When the lanes break down and the heads dry up, the Nomad Pearl does a nice job of getting down the lane, where as other balls may not. I've been very impressed with this ball... A+

Strike Domination
12-25-2009, 04:34 AM
I've heard this is a pearl on the smoother side. Would you agree? Also, do you know how it compares to the solid? I honestly don't think the two are very different. I'm not knocking the two balls, I think they are pretty good actually. I just think to have both it would take different layouts and surfaces to see enough difference.