12-26-2009, 01:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVc5KkS9-N4

Bowling Music Video I just created.

Let me know what ya think

Brent
www.alltenback.com

poflobo
12-26-2009, 08:21 PM
You got skills! Bowling, video and editing! Nice video..... what song did you use?

alltenback
12-26-2009, 08:27 PM
You got skills! Bowling, video and editing! Nice video..... what song did you use?

Thanks for the compliments. The song is from the Band Sum 41 "no reason" is the song from the album Chuck.

Thanks again for all the nice compliments.

Strike Domination
12-27-2009, 03:41 AM
It's nice to see a lower rev guy on video like this once in a while. That ball doesn't really flip for you like I think it would for guys with more hand. Nice video.

alltenback
12-27-2009, 09:08 AM
It's nice to see a lower rev guy on video like this once in a while. That ball doesn't really flip for you like I think it would for guys with more hand. Nice video.

Yeah the ball works well for me. I am thinking of getting the Total Bedlam next to compliment this ball in heavier oil. There was some carry down oil seeing I wasn't bowling on a fresh pair of lanes. So if the back ends where drier it snaps a little harder. But you are right if I had more hand into the ball it would of snapped on what ever the conditions are. I been taking a lot of hand out of the ball lately because I still be striking and when I don't strike it helps me with my spare ball. I don't have to roll the ball much differently than my strike ball. My average went up by like 10 pins because of it.

Thanks again for the compliment.

kev3inp
12-27-2009, 05:41 PM
Good vid, but the wife didn't like the music. That's ok, she's stuck in time, musically. It didn't look like you were playing the same shot all the time. Excellent, dude!

Drano
12-27-2009, 06:58 PM
It looked like you had a breakpoint that was 10 boards long! That's amazing. I get a pretty big margin for error like that with my new ball that I got.

Is the Bedlam a solid or pearl? One of my league mates uses the Grand Illusion(a solid) and has a lot of area as well. The ball I just got is a solid(I had very little error room with my other balls, which were all pearls).

alltenback
12-27-2009, 07:41 PM
Good vid, but the wife didn't like the music. That's ok, she's stuck in time, musically. It didn't look like you were playing the same shot all the time. Excellent, dude!

I am sorry your wife didn't like the music but I am glad to hear you thought it was Excellent.

Thanks for the compliment.

alltenback
12-27-2009, 08:19 PM
It looked like you had a breakpoint that was 10 boards long! That's amazing. I get a pretty big margin for error like that with my new ball that I got.

Is the Bedlam a solid or pearl? One of my league mates uses the Grand Illusion(a solid) and has a lot of area as well. The ball I just got is a solid(I had very little error room with my other balls, which were all pearls).

The Bedlam is a pearlized ball or pearl. It has a ton of room for error. I noticed the same thing unless the oil pattern is really hard but most of my solid balls are polished. Have you tried polishing your solid a bit? Hitting it with a 2000 abralon pad? Then polish?

The Bedlam is a great ball. This ball is drilled to go long and strong. I would be happy to answer any more questions about this ball.

Thanks again for the compliments

Stormed1
12-28-2009, 09:07 AM
Very nice video. Great Job! The only thing ii would recomend is to add a picture of the ball and layout info.

alltenback
12-28-2009, 09:27 AM
Very nice video. Great Job! The only thing ii would recomend is to add a picture of the ball and layout info.

Yeah I usually add that to all my videos but people kept asking me how it was drilled and the PAP and all that snazzy stuff. I didn't want to put up the text or anything but I should in the future. I just was making it more like a music video.

Thank for the compliment. I agree I should add that info again for anyone that is interested in drilling it the same.

84supra84
12-29-2009, 06:14 PM
Very Nice Video!

What was that, 20 in a row;)

alltenback
12-30-2009, 10:45 AM
Very Nice Video!

What was that, 20 in a row;)

At least :)

off the subject the ball was drilled by Tony C www.bigdaddysproshop.com email him with any questions about the ball I am rolling. tonyc@bigdaddysproshop.com

84supra84
12-31-2009, 12:31 AM
At least :)

off the subject the ball was drilled by Tony C www.bigdaddysproshop.com email him with any questions about the ball I am rolling. tonyc@bigdaddysproshop.com

Maybe i'll be that good one day :P

alltenback
01-08-2010, 01:57 PM
Maybe i'll be that good one day :P

I actually simplified my game a lot and helps me with picking up spares if I don't strike. Brought me up to a 201 average.

I roll less revs now but I bowl a whole lot more consistant.

james786
01-27-2010, 02:27 AM
Its a good job, very nice video and good music. Really lovely I like it.

alltenback
01-31-2010, 05:12 PM
Its a good job, very nice video and good music. Really lovely I like it.

Awesome thanks for the props