PDA

View Full Version : Bowling Games For PC (or XBox)..

Kelly
12-29-2009, 09:01 AM
Hi guys..

Now that Christmas is over I have some extra xmas money laying around and was thinking about getting another bowling game to play on my computer. Anyone have any recommendations? I currently have the PBA Bowling game and it's good, but I'm sure there are better out there. Thanks for any hot tips.

kev3inp
01-03-2010, 01:56 PM
We play Brunswick bowling on the PS2. The Wii version is really tough to advance on. The AMF one is pretty lame. Haven't tried PBA one yet.

Kelly
01-04-2010, 10:22 AM
Hi Kevin.. I've heard good things about Brunswick Bowling for PC, though I haven't played the Wii or PS2 versions. And thanks for the heads up on the AMF being lame.. I read the PBA game is good in an older gaming mag (may not be latest version).. I did find some demos of the PBA just now I'm about to install and try out. For anyone who is interested, there are two games I found this weekend that I like a lot and that's Concrete Bowling and Bowling Masters. There's a bowling games website (http://www.free-bowling-games.com) I found while searching that you can try them at. I know installing a ton of demos aren't the smartest thing for a computer, but I may actually buy concrete bowling cause that's the one I seem to like the best. Thanks for your recommendations and I'm still interested in any recommendations others may have as well! :)

Seamistlark
01-04-2010, 11:30 AM
I've played the Wii Brunswick and have had a great time with it. You do have to be careful when you purchase equipement from the Pro-Shop though. It is best to get experience with the basic equipement and purchase the lower end stuff slowly.
If you purchase high end stuff you will get confused on how to read and adjust to the lanes. I have also found that if you play it for a little while and then leave it alone for a week or so you can get into the rythm of the game better. Playing too often can mess with your real game when you are on the lanes. Just my $.02.

james786
02-03-2010, 02:29 AM
It's really good thing that you keep looking for your followers on every occasions. I am feeling very nice to be a part of such forum.

Car Rental Brisbane (http://www.diycarhire.com.au/car-hire-Brisbane.aspx)