PDA

View Full Version : Hammer - Jigsaw Corner

Beech
12-30-2009, 01:16 AM
link to video and specs:
http://hammerbowling.com/products/product_detail/jigsaw_corner/

what do you all think of it, i might get it because i bowl with mid revs but play that exact line the low rev player was playing could work perfect for me. BUT i promised myself not to buy another bowling ball sugguestions :(?

Stormed1
12-30-2009, 01:44 AM
I will know more about it after the seminar next month. What i've seen of it in the couple videos i've seen looks pretty goos.Although i would have expected a pearl as their next ball rather than a ball that hooks more than the original

mrbill
01-01-2010, 03:15 PM
WoW Now I want the JigSaw Corner!! I guess I will drill it very weak for when I go up the 3 4 boards

Stormed1
01-03-2010, 04:10 PM
Up the 3-4 board? i have to throw plastic out there. For me this ball would be in around 4th arrow to about 8 on the fresh even drilled weak

mrbill
01-04-2010, 01:04 AM
Up the 3-4 board? i have to throw plastic out there. For me this ball would be in around 4th arrow to about 8 on the fresh even drilled weak

It seems when I get tired mostly I have a norm duke roll and my speed stays around 15mph. I use urathane mostly but on heavy oil like we had today on the T.O.C. I could not use my jigsaw because it's drilled 4x4. it worked somwhat going up the 5 board but was unpredictable.

Stormed1
01-04-2010, 07:22 PM
At least you get oil :-) ours are the sahara outside 10. I start most nights aroud 18 at the arrows with a breakpoint about 10-12. My arsenal shows a fair amount of aggressive stuff but that's all for tournaments. League arsenal is Maniac,Lunatic,Awakening,Urethane Hype all at 3K or better plus polish.

But that being said i have 3 of them coming for people i drill for.