PDA

View Full Version : A couple of interesting presents

kev3inp
01-03-2010, 01:59 PM
I got a couple of interesting presents from my wife's youngest. Somewhere in her travels she came across a book, "How to Win At Bowling" by Frank Clause from 1961, and a 1956 advertisement for Carling's Black Label beer. I'm reading the book, and I'll be seeking a frame for the ad. Pretty cool stuff. Oh, I should photo them and post. I'll get to it sooner or later. :D

poflobo
01-03-2010, 08:30 PM
Isn't it great when you get presents that make you go "Hmmmmm"?

Hmmmmm! Well here goes....

Frank Clause, Santa's brother, teaches you the fine art of bowling ten "pin"guins!:D

Yes, I should be ashamed..... but I'm not.:p

Jamski
01-08-2010, 02:04 PM
I got a very nice new 2 ball tote...which gave me license to finally get the spare ball... :D

james786
01-27-2010, 02:20 AM
Hey we wait for that photo post of that book. I hope you will do it very soon.

comfortably numb
07-26-2011, 10:28 AM
I got a couple of interesting presents from my wife's youngest. Somewhere in her travels she came across a book, "How to Win At Bowling" by Frank Clause from 1961, and a 1956 advertisement for Carling's Black Label beer. I'm reading the book, and I'll be seeking a frame for the ad. Pretty cool stuff. Oh, I should photo them and post. I'll get to it sooner or later. :D

Wow...been waiting for a year and a half!! Guess the greatest nation in the world is still.....PROCRASTINATION!!

Trex
07-30-2011, 08:44 PM
My ants gave me a few presents....called ant bites!! LOL