PDA

View Full Version : How to get on staff with a company??

bowlr721
09-02-2008, 10:28 AM
Hello all,
Just was wondering if anyone here knew how i could go about getting on staff with someone. I know some people that are on staff with companies and i dont know how they can get on staff and i cant although i have never tried because i dont know how to go about doing so. So any help would be nice and appreciated! Thanks

Justin

onefrombills
09-02-2008, 04:07 PM
Well to start I am a staffer with Columbia 300

I got on mainly cause I'm at a Pro Shop and I had won a few big tournaments. The best advise I can give you is to put a Bowling resume together and call the company's you wish to get on and find out who the staff person is and send in your resume to that person. Mostly they add people that are in Pro shops since they want us too sell there balls and than there is PBA Members that get added.

Good luck and I hope this info helps

Baroncad
09-05-2008, 05:53 PM
Well to start I am a staffer with Columbia 300

Brian,

What exactly does one do, when their on staff?

onefrombills
09-05-2008, 06:45 PM
Well speaking for myself I have to only throw only C300 balls and sincec I work in a Pro Shop my goal is to sell Columbia 300 balls but I do listien to the customer and get them the ball that best fits them. Being part of the Big 4 (Ebonite, Hammer, Columbia 300, Track) I have alot of balls to chooes from to sell my customers on. As well as if I win a tournament I mention the Columbia 300 and wear logoed shirts...etc

Now Chris & Lindy Barnes just need to do what they keep doing ......WINNING TOURNAMENTS :)