View Full Version : Reign of Fire

GRstorm
01-29-2010, 09:53 PM
Hand: Left

Ball Weight: 15lbs

Pin: 2-3

Layout 1: 4 ½ x 5

Layout 2: 5 x 4 ½

I drilled 2 reign of fires and they both are really strong! I thought with the 1000 abralon surface it would be too much but it was clean through the fronts, read the midlanes and still has a lot of backend power. The 5 x 4 ½ was pin above the middle finger and it gives me the length with a lot of backend power. There have been times where I throw the ball and it is good for about a game and 3 frames then I would go to the 4 ½ x 5 which is pin under the bridge and it starts up sooner but mellows out in the backend but still has the punch to knock down all 10 pins. I wanted to drill two so one can compliment each other when needed and have a ball that doesn’t have a sharp backend but still finishes.

I have thrown the reign of fires on the PBA chameleon pattern at a tournament and I used the pin up one the most and the reign of fire did not have that sharp change of direction which was good so it is controllable and even though there was about 5 or 6 lefties that I was following the ball cut through all of mess and got to the pocket GREAT! With the surface on the reign of fire it is great for the longer patterns as well.

I have pictures of my Reign of Fire drilled in my photo album on myspace! If you have any questions about the Reign of Fire email me at grichardson7716@aol.com.

Garrett Richardson
Storm Amateur Staff
Al Louie's Pinole/Diablo Valley Pro Shop
www.myspace.com/grstorm
www.stormbowling.com