PDA

View Full Version : Storm Invasion by Storm Staff Garrett Richardson

GRstorm
01-29-2010, 10:23 PM
Hand: Left

Ball Weight: 15lbs

Pin: 3-4

Layout 1: 4 x 3 ½ x 1

The Invasion is more than what I thought it was going to be. It is a really strong ball. I threw a test ball at a open house where you can try storm bowling balls before you buy and when I threw it I was in shock on how strong it is midlane wise compared to the Virtual Gravity. I threw my Virtual Gravity and it goes much longer before it made a move down lane so I know when I need a ball to start earlier it is going to be the Invasion. The 4 x 3 ½ x 1 has the pin under the ring finger with the cg kicked out a little bit and mass bias about 1 ½ inches away from the thumb and no weight hole. I have it set up to where it will start up early and have a smoother arc motion in the backend but still finishes so its more controllable.

I bowled on a pattern called the Lexington pattern that was around 40 or 42 feet and the outsides were not really playable but with the Invasion I can play outside and it went longer but when it hit the dry down lane it took a right turn and 10 pins in the pit and. Once the outsides were burning up I just moved 5 boards right and play the same line.

I have a picture of my Invasion drilled in my photo album on myspace! If you have any questions about the Invasion email me at grichardson7716@aol.com.

Garrett Richardson
Storm Amateur Staff
Al Louie's Pinole/Diablo Valley Pro Shop
www.myspace.com/grstorm
www.stormbowling.com

mikeyd
01-30-2010, 12:14 AM
good bowling ball,the house i bowl at is dried out most of the time and they do not oil it well at all, redlands cal.we will leave it at that.had to buy a dry lanes strom ,it will work ,but i like the action on the oil lanes alot better,im working on ball speed to be about 15 to 16.5 to get it in the left handed pocket,also im blind in my left eye so it is hard some times to move bye spots.:mad::cool: