PDA

View Full Version : Basic skills for beginner !

dazazivn
01-30-2010, 08:47 PM
Hey everyone, I'm a newbie here but I want to share with you about this document. I download it from http://www.howtobowlstrikes.com/. You dont need to pay money for that site because I have downloaded it before and now I want to share with all of you - we're bowling lovers ;) ! No viruses, if you could find any virus in my file, you can report it to the admin of our site !

huybebe2006
01-30-2010, 08:54 PM
i've downloaded it and really no virus, it's a .pdf file but you'll have to do some small surveys from the site. anyway, thanks you for this one ;)

bowl1820
01-30-2010, 09:12 PM
Ok huybebe2006 I think that endorsement would carry more weight , if you and dazazivn weren't the same person. This is just shameless way to scam money by getting people to download from sharecash.

----------
For those that want to know

someone registered as "dazazivn" then made the above post which had a link to a file (howtobowlstrikes.pdf) on sharecash.org.

when you download from this site, the person who uploaded it makes some money.

Then that person registered as huybebe2006 at the same time, then immediately posted to the "dazazivn"'s post saying its ok. to make it look more legit.

As a supermod I can see more user info than regular users, that's how I knew this was the same person.

We don't want to see this kind of thing get started here.

gfdengine204
02-01-2010, 07:56 PM
Nice catch, bowl1820. I moderate on another board and we deal with the same kind of stuff.

JAnderson
02-02-2010, 04:11 PM
Nice catch, bowl1820.

If there are some beginning bowlers out there looking for some advice to get started, ask at your local bowling center regarding local coaches. You can often find a good entry-level coach for an extremely reasonable price. If you're uncomfortable with a coach, there are books on techniques and probably even videos. I'm not so familiar with the videos, but maybe someone else could recommend something.