PDA

View Full Version : Newest Music bowling Video Bowled on the U the Total Bedlam Video Just finished it!

alltenback
01-31-2010, 05:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-RCWM6mXd8

I just finished my Newest Music the Total Bedlam Video.

Comments are always welcome

Tough pattern by the way if anyone has ever bowled on it

ol Buzzard
01-31-2010, 07:23 PM
looked great man! good vid

alltenback
01-31-2010, 07:43 PM
looked great man! good vid

Thanks for the compliment.

donjohnk
02-01-2010, 12:22 AM
nice video... I fought back and forth between the total bedlam and the c system 3.5....... I luv my cuda c so i didnt want to go away from the columbia brand but I went out to watch the masters by my house and the shop had the c system, so it was an impulse buy and hopefully i wont regret it... I do know I am gonna go for another ball here in the spring for the new league.

alltenback
02-01-2010, 10:15 AM
Thanks for the Compliment on my video. The C System looks like a cool ball. I have seen a few guys at our house rolling them. I loved Brunswicks inferno line but then they dropped off a bit then looks like they have a winner with this new C System line.

Keep me posted on how you do with it.

Brent

nice video... I fought back and forth between the total bedlam and the c system 3.5....... I luv my cuda c so i didnt want to go away from the columbia brand but I went out to watch the masters by my house and the shop had the c system, so it was an impulse buy and hopefully i wont regret it... I do know I am gonna go for another ball here in the spring for the new league.

JAnderson
02-02-2010, 03:31 PM
Your pattern text made me chuckle. It says "40 foot flat" in text pasted over a pattern graph showing a pattern that is anything but flat. Flatter than the THS, sure :)

The comparison part of the video is nicely done.

alltenback
02-02-2010, 03:40 PM
Well that is the graphic of the oil pattern from Kegel and they call it a flat oil pattern. I didn't make the pattern. I agree the pattern doesn't look that flat but sure bowls that way.

Thanks for the compliment on the comparison part.

Your pattern text made me chuckle. It says "40 foot flat" in text pasted over a pattern graph showing a pattern that is anything but flat. Flatter than the THS, sure :)

The comparison part of the video is nicely done.