PDA

View Full Version : BowlingBoards.com Looking for Staff

The KingPin
09-04-2008, 09:44 PM
Hello to all.

I would like to give out the invite to anyone who might be interested in the near future of becoming a moderator here at BowlingBoards.com, Bowling Forums

Please note:

It will be voluntary !!!!

At this time we cannot pay anyone for their help. As we grow, we will be able to do more. But for now we are looking for great people who love bowling, must be honestm trustworthy and then some.

If you are interested, please contact me so we can go over things further.

Chris

onefrombills
09-04-2008, 11:52 PM
where do I sign up ?

The KingPin
09-05-2008, 12:01 AM
where do I sign up ?

If your interested, you can tell me here. Mainly your job will be to moderate for spam, and the keeping this site ethical and moral.

onefrombills
09-05-2008, 12:23 AM
Im on here more than anybody and would be happy to help

The KingPin
09-05-2008, 12:33 AM
Im on here more than anybody and would be happy to help

Sounds great, I will feel you in via pm in the next few days

onefrombills
09-05-2008, 02:35 AM
Thanks Chris

The KingPin
09-06-2008, 12:22 AM
Thanks Chris

No problem it is an honor for me to have you here.

onefrombills
09-06-2008, 01:04 AM
thx buddy !!!!

PrettyLilMoon
09-06-2008, 01:48 PM
Once I've been here for awhile and you get to know me better, I'd be happy to serve as a moderator. I am a moderator on another site, however it has nothing to do with bowling! :)

The KingPin
09-06-2008, 02:26 PM
Once I've been here for awhile and you get to know me better, I'd be happy to serve as a moderator. I am a moderator on another site, however it has nothing to do with bowling! :)

Sounds perfect, well my name is Chris and it is great to meet you. I do hope you have a good time and tell a friend about us. Also if you see something you don't like or something we should add, please let me know.

Chris

PrettyLilMoon
09-06-2008, 03:17 PM
Sounds perfect, well my name is Chris and it is great to meet you. I do hope you have a good time and tell a friend about us. Also if you see something you don't like or something we should add, please let me know.

Chris

:) I'm Judy, nice to meet you as well!

onefrombills
09-06-2008, 04:04 PM
Yes tell ALL your friends !!!!!!!!

NoTapNorm
10-16-2008, 06:34 AM
I'm interested....

Baroncad
10-16-2008, 04:32 PM
Well, I'll be more than willing to keep this site family friendly.

So if you still need any assistance, count me in.

The KingPin
10-16-2008, 07:28 PM
Well, I'll be more than willing to keep this site family friendly.

So if you still need any assistance, count me in.

I may take you up on that. I need a Board here. A group of people who will help make decisions to help this site grow.

CG-Pro Shop-Scoot
10-30-2008, 02:03 AM
Hey I know I am new to the site, however I wouldnt mind looking over the site. It would be cool to make sure things dont get offensive, or out of control. I think some sites dont have enough of that to be honest.

onefrombills
10-30-2008, 03:03 AM
Hey I know I am new to the site, however I wouldnt mind looking over the site. It would be cool to make sure things dont get offensive, or out of control. I think some sites dont have enough of that to be honest.

Chris ...Scoot is a great guy and will be as helpful as I am

The KingPin
11-02-2008, 09:16 PM

Hello Scoot

Sounds great. You would be a great moderator if you would like.

By the way my name is Chris and welcome to the site.

Alexander
12-23-2008, 02:31 AM
Although I don't have the time to do this myself, I highly recommend it to anybody looking to gain some valuable experience in this field. I own a few website myself - yet I started back in the day with moderating various boards.