PDA

View Full Version : mutant cell issues

aebrewer
02-20-2010, 04:37 PM
those of you that have this ball do you have it drilled with a counter weight hole? i am curious because when I purchased mine the pro shop didnt recommend having one. I am looking for ways to improve the roll on this ball for me. I have it drilled the same way as my cell pearl and that ball comes off my hand so much better. Right now the mutant cell stays in my bag because i am not comfortable with it at all. I have the pin right above finger holes and both balls are 15 and im a tweener. Any help or suggestions would be great.

Stormed1
02-22-2010, 12:17 AM
You say it comes off your hand better. Are you talking physically or ball reaction. If it comes off better physically you may need to have the thumbhome tweaked to get the same feel. If it's a reaction issue we need more info as to what's happening to make educated suggestions

aebrewer
02-22-2010, 01:39 PM
i think you me be right with the thumb hole suggestion. The ball does bother my wrist also. I could be hangin up in the release of my thumb. I am goin to take the ball to where it was drilled and have them look at the pitch of the thumb hole, because something is hindering my release with the ball. Thanks for the suggestion. Oh and i think i may put a little bit of polish on it and see what happends.