PDA

View Full Version : Lets chat for the season?

rastamaoli
02-27-2010, 03:56 AM
I need someone to assist me with my reinterest in bowling. I am now bowling an anchor posistion on a friday 6pm first shift 199 cap competitive league. Real estimated averages for both the male/female are; 196. A lot of sandys.. I want to rise up and defeat the competition. I would like a out of state buddy to asisst me in comprehending what I was supposed to learn while I was a junior bowler for 15 years.

I am seriously wanting adn will listen to any criticism; or coaching from anyone other than the state of Hawaii.

My style:

I throw a 12 mph ball max; I dont know my rev rate?? I am using only one ball and would like to experience more details in the new technology; so that I may upgrade or improve my pin action by technology.

Honestly... my last ball that I used and enjoyed was the fired up by storm; also the el nino gold by storm.

I currently bought a Roto-Nomad pearl and uncoincidently have ended up in a 40 ft. house heavily oiled shot.
Please help me diagnose my problems and help me with understanding what rev rate is.

Your Hawaiian buddie, COnfucious :p

Please help me understand how the other seven players on my lane cause oil changes. What to expect from a cranker; a stroker.. how does that effect me?

Secondly, do you think that a spare ball of my own is important?? I am frugal when it comes to spending money on spare balls. I do fine with the cosmic plastic ballls I am a cheap skate. Maybe if it was a poly ball or a rubber; I could use it on a in and down shot?? and it would be a flexible ball?? what do you think?? Should I invest in a cheap rubber ball?? if my house condition is heavy to light heavy? Do you think it would be a successful no brainer for a right handed straight at um' 10 shot?

If I throw the first ball speed maximum at 12 mph; I stand on the first line middle play the 10-15 and the shot goes in onthe 1/3 pocket.
i am hoping someone could help in me in becoming more dominant and how I would like to become the bowler who rolls a line that screws up others lines.