PDA

View Full Version : Morich Ntense Levrg

tj4ndirish
03-02-2010, 10:17 PM
Ok, so I'm going to take the plung.........at least I think I am. The Morich Ntense is a ball I'm looking at. I can pick one up for $88 shipped then drill for whatever.

Anyone have experience with this ball?

My "house shot" is flooded to 59 1/2 feet. Ok, that might be a slight exageration, but it is flooded. I'm a cranker, at least I think I am. My avg ball speed is 17.6 range, high revs, over 15 out to 8 or so. That's my normal shot that I'd like to get back.

This ball is rated to hook. I currently throw the Storm Triple XXXtreme and Morich Awesome Hook. Both semi-finger tip with balance hole.

My next ball, whatever it maybe, will be drilled as strong as possible. I am desperate for a ball that likes oil. Neither of my current balls do.

Thanks for the help

jakester
03-22-2010, 07:15 PM
Don't bother with the Ntense Levrg, Mo has two better balls out there right now. The Craze and the Mania,
The Craze goes longer and hooks a lot while the Mania reads the lane earlier and hooks a lot,,,

If you go to the Morich forum, MO himself will help you out if you can provide him your specs...:D