PDA

View Full Version : 3 Year Bowler from BR Michigan

BRStrikeForce
03-03-2010, 02:52 AM
What's up, guys? My name is Logan. I'm 16 from Birch Run, Michigan. I've been bowling for almost 3 years now, and I'm looking to expand my knowledge and increase my skills.

Both my parents and my Uncle have been bowling for years, and decided to get me started. Well, I loved it. As of now I bowl on a scholarship league, and on my school's varsity bowling team. Last week I qualified for 4th out of 76 for States, and this week I'll be bowling my best in Jackson, Michigan. Hopefully I place.

My Equipment: Not much. I am a cranker. I have a Brunswick Bry/R Groove, Hammer Black Widow Bite, Lane #1 Blue Death Massacre, and a Red Wings Plastic Ball.

My Scores: My league average is a 195, and my High School Average is a 191. I'm shooting for a least a 210 by the end of the year even though that sounds pretty tough.

I can;t wait to meet new bowlers and be a part of the community. Thanks.

poflobo
03-06-2010, 04:00 AM
Welcome Logan! Your in the right place and good luck in the tourney. Hang tough!

Maine Man
03-06-2010, 05:15 AM
Logan, very nice to have you aboard. You sound like a very down to earth young person, which is a breathe of fresh air nowadays. Congrats on the success you've had so far, and feel free to ask anything you want on this forum, everyone here is willing to help no matter what the need. Good luck in Jackson, MI this weekend, talk to you soon!

WAC4504
03-11-2010, 06:48 PM
Welcome aboard Logan and good luck at state.