PDA

View Full Version : Hey all

TenPin
09-06-2008, 07:06 AM
Received a PM at another site wanted to see what it was about. So, I guess I'll just look around and see what happens for a while. Maybe make a few posts too.

The KingPin
09-06-2008, 09:57 AM
Received a PM at another site wanted to see what it was about. So, I guess I'll just look around and see what happens for a while. Maybe make a few posts too.

Hello it is great to have you here and if you need anything or have a suggestion, please me me know.

Also I hope you win the September Bowler of the Month

onefrombills
09-06-2008, 04:14 PM
welcome tenpin

Its great to have ya here !!!!!

Baroncad
09-07-2008, 01:54 AM
Welcome Tenpin,

Hope you like what you see and become active member here.

onefrombills
09-07-2008, 02:46 AM
Welcome Tenpin,

Hope you like what you see and become active member here.

YES Please stay and become active member here

BowlingBoards.com
09-07-2008, 04:20 PM

Hello, Hopefully a few will turn into 100. Maybe we should put you on a board of members who will help make this site great.

TenPin
09-11-2008, 02:54 PM
WOW! Should have paid more attention to this introduction thread. Thanks everyone.

kev3inp
09-11-2008, 05:10 PM
Hello, TenPin. I don't see you too often, so I'm sure you're a welcome addition. Mostly I see your cousin sevenpin, and as much as I try to knock him out he keeps rearing his ugly head. He stands there and mocks me every time I think I've really thrown a good ball and buried it in the pocket, but seems to be absent on all my off hits. Someday he'll pay. But, anyway, welcome to you, glad you're here. :)

The KingPin
09-12-2008, 09:21 AM
Hello, TenPin. I don't see you too often, so I'm sure you're a welcome addition. Mostly I see your cousin sevenpin, and as much as I try to knock him out he keeps rearing his ugly head. He stands there and mocks me every time I think I've really thrown a good ball and buried it in the pocket, but seems to be absent on all my off hits. Someday he'll pay. But, anyway, welcome to you, glad you're here. :)

Now thats funny. We should give you a comedy thread?

TenPin
09-12-2008, 04:48 PM
Ya, the pesky 10 is anoying too. I'm glad they give me a second chance to wipe that smirk off his pin head for standing up on the first shot.